Here we have an amazing example of the 2018 Harley Davidson FXFB Fat BOB with the optional 114" engine .
This motorycle is in amazing showroom like condition and has been fully serviced and detailed .
NO dealer fess !!!
- Engine 1 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 4.016 in.
- Stroke 4.5 in.
- Displacement 114 cu in
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-1-into-2 dual side; catalyst in muffler
- Length 92.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 27.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 28
- Trail 5.2 in.
- Wheelbase 63.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 150/80-16,71H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 3.6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 653 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 676 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 2 118 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy 5 47 mpg
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Wheels, Rear Type Denim black, Structure cast aluminum with laser etched graphics
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS (optional), security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 4 inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication
- 1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- 4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- 5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- 6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- 7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- 8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- 9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.