Get the classic look of spoked wheels, chopped fenders and floorboards on the Softail Slim®. It’s 35 pounds lighter, with greater lean angle than Slim models from just a couple years ago. And it has the power and soul-satisfying sound of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine.
- Engine1 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 3.937 in.
- Stroke 4.374 in.
- Displacement 107 cu in
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 90.9 in.
- Seat Height, Laden7 25.5 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16,73H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B1677H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 642 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 671 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque2 110 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 27.4
- Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
- Fuel Economy5 47 mpg
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79