When it comes to keeping your bike on the road and in good working order, routine service is required. Our service technicians are experts at ensuring your bike runs smoothly. As the wise Benjamin Franklin once said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” which is why we encourage all of our customers to commit to routine maintenance and allow us to service your bike on a regular schedule.
Here are some examples of the most common maintenance service items we see:
- Oil and filter changes (synthetic and conventional)
- NH State Inspection
- Transmission, primary and final drive fluid change (synthetic and conventional)
- Fork seal replacement
- Wheel bearing replacement
- Brake pad and rotor replacements
- Rear drive belt replacements
- Battery checks and replacement (critical after a long winter)
- Fluid level checks, like brake fluid and coolant
- Ensuring that cable housing is adequately lubricated
- Tire replacement (we keep a large inventory in stock and on hand)
- Remove/flush and replace hydraulic brake and clutch fluid
While these examples cover the most frequent maintenance jobs we come across in our experience, every machine has different needs and every rider has their own preferences so please do not hesitate to ask us about any service you want to be completed.
Keeping up with routine maintenance on your motorcycle will help you log more miles and extend the life of your bike so you can make more memories!
Of course, things happen no matter how well you maintain your bike. In that case, our technicians are standing by with the knowledge and experience needed to repair your bike as quickly and as safely as possible so you can get back on the road!
Some examples of the most typical, immediate repair needs we see include:
- Worn tires
- Tire punctures
- Thin brake pads
- Clutch issues
- Dead battery
- Fuel system issues
- Belts or chains in need of repositioning, tensioning or lubrication
- Electrical problems
In most cases, these are simple and fast repairs but our technicians have the knowledge, experience, and talent to tackle the even more extensive issues if they present themselves. Whether your machine was damaged due to an accident or you just have a nagging repair issue you can’t seem to remedy - bring it in and let us assess the damage or diagnose your motorcycle right away.
No matter how big or small, our technicians can address all of your needs to get you back on your bike and enjoying the open road!